Night Shift Construction Supervisor - Piping - Process Area
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameDean Prystupa
We have a fantastic opportunity on a contract basis as a Night Shift Construction Supervisor for one of Canada's Leading LNG Projects.
The opportunity exists for you to utilize and further grow your skills while being part of a fantastic team in one of Canada's mega projects located in Central West of BC.
Being part of the Process Area Team, the Construction Supervisor - Piping will help be accountable for delivering LNG Train 1,2 and the Inlet Gas Facilities through the Contractor via daily management requirements as part of the field/site-based responsibilities and will have an assigned area of responsibility that will provide ownership of work being conducted in the designated area.
Other Schedule of responsibilities will also include:
- Engaged with Project Services in order to fully understand Contractor's schedule, identifying both risks and opportunities to support Ready for Start-up (RFSU).
- Monitor key milestones to ensure construction follows the correct sequence.
- Manage the Contractor (JFJV) to avoid out-of-sequence work and ensure work completion to facilitate Commissioning Start-Up (CSU) scheduled activities.
Further responsibilities including HSSE, Quality Assurance, Contract Management, Risk and Integration will be be provided with a full position description to qualified applications.
To be successful you are required to have:
- Be a Canadian Citizen, Canadian Permanent Resident, or hold a legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis other than your current employer.
- Be willing to work 14/7 Nightshift 10 hr shifts.
- Be willing to live in Camp during your work period.
- Be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays during the contract.
- 15 years of progressive experience in large project construction in stick build and oil and gas module integration.
- A valid Driver's License.
- Extensive experiences in Construction / construction techniques / strong contract management skills & HSSE
- Experience working in a Lump Sum contract environment.
- Demonstrated experience taking a project through mechanical completion and system handover.
- Experience with gas turbines and high-speed rotating equipment. This is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with cryogenic equipment. This is desirable but not essential.
- A Pre-placement medical assessment of your fitness for duty, a background check, a driving record check, and Pre-site Access testing for alcohol and drugs
- Willing to develop your professional career.
This opportunity will provide you with an initial day shift orientation then transition to be fulltime Night Shift.
An attractive rate is on offer along with very comfortable living conditions to be provided during the contract period. Enjoy the beautiful part of the country while you upskill and earn a very good income on an elite project!
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.