NEC Project Manager - Energy Storage Pioneer
Great opportunity to work for a leading Energy Company that designs and develops long-duration energy storage solutions for utility and distributed power systems. This role will be working on the construction of a milestone project in the North- West, just outside of Manchester on a new Renewable Energy Storage Power Station.
There is flexibility to work remotely initially, but there will be expectations for the successful candidate to spend significant time on site during the construction phase.
* Liaise with an international multidisciplinary team to design and deliver CRYOBattery projects across multiple geographies.
* The Project Manager is expected to coordinate the contract administration to ensure the efficient management of risk and the successful delivery of the project.
* The role involves a large amount of reading and processing of information to ensure that the wishes of the parties, as expressed in the agreement, are adhered to and that liability for risk events is placed with the correct party.
* Work closely with Project Services to ensure that related costs and schedules are adhered to.
* Work with PSCM on managing contractor performance and developing KPI'S for the area of responsibility.
* Identify and manage related risks to the scope of work.
* Recognised qualification in an Engineering discipline.
* LLM or NEC Project management qualification.
* Minimum 7 - 10 years experience working within a Construction environment, including at least 5 years working on NEC projects.
* Attention to detail, and a working knowledge of construction law, and the ability to delegate work packages.
* Experience working on projects relating to energy or energy storage industry will be an advantage.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.