Location - Dalgety Bay
Competitive Salary + overtime + bonus + pension
Our client, a successful and innovative Automotive Manufacturing business is seeking to source Mig Welders to join their busy production team.
Candidates will have following skills:
* Ability to read and interpret drawings.
* Good experience in Welding processes
* Working experience of hydraulic systems desirable.
* Would suit previous automotive, mechanical or agricultural
maintenance or similar industry.
* Flexibility on shift when required and overtime hours.
* Knowledge of production processes
* Previous experience of working within a strong safety culture
* Previous experience of working as part of a team
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.00 am to 4.00 pm and Friday 7.00 am to 12 noon
What they offer -
- Excellent holiday entitlement of 30 days a year to ensure you can take well deserved time off.
- Company Pension
- A performance related bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to work overtime at premium rates.
- Company benefits site giving you instant discounts on the UKs favourite retailers
- PPE supplied.
- Free on-site parking.
- Long service awards.
- Refer a friend scheme, giving you the chance to obtain up to £200 worth of vouchers!
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.