Ongoing Contract with view to Permanent
Location - Northwich
PAYE Rate - £23.50 + £2.84 per hour holiday pay
Our client, a successful and innovative Manufacturing business is seeking to source a qualified Mechanical Fitter to join their Manufacturing Mechanical Team for a temp to perm role.
Completed a recognised Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship, City & Guilds Mechanical qualification or relevant NVQ Level 3.
In this role you will be a go-to specialist within a close-knit team, completing the mechanical assembly, disassembly, and testing of a range of bespoke machinery.
* Hands-on mechanical engineering/fitting experience
* The ability to work to engineering drawings
* Working with the team to ensure targets are met
* Working according to health and safety guidelines
* Problem-solving skills, to solve and repair system issues efficiently and effectively
* Good team player
* Ideally be experienced in working with pneumatics but not essential.
* Strong commitment to all Health & Safety guidelines
Basic hours are 37.5 per week (7.45 am to 4.30 pm with half hour lunch break)
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.