Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Mechanic, based in Aberdeen.
* Records & carries out maintenance & repair of Pressure Pumping equipment which includes Coiled Tubing Power Packs, Control Cabins, Frac Pumps & troubleshooting equipment problems onshore.
* Successful Applicant will be required to travel offshore to carry out job.
* Maintenance & Repair as well as initial job start-ups and fault finding as and when required.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experienced Workshop Based Hydraulic / Diesel Mechanic required for Assembly / Maintenance & Repair of Pressure Pumping Equipment.
* Knowledge of zoned offshore equipment, Hydraulics background required.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065496.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.