- Posted 16 June 2022
- Contact NameStevie Denoon
Marine and Shoreside Location Engineer
The reason for this role is to lead the define stage activities for the FPSO marine and shoreside location scopes of work. This includes unmooring, mooring system storage for potential re use, FPSO transportation, liaison with subsea scopes (riser removal etc), FPSO mooring and onshore storage and cleaning scopes at an onshore shoreside location. The role will be responsible for defining the scopes of work, developing the strategy, bid packages and technical tendering / evaluation of the FPSO mooring, FPSO transportation and onshore shoreside location contracts.
- Extensive industry marine experience, with exposure to UKCS Oil and Gas sector, ideally involving FPSO offshore commissioning / mobilisation / demob / relocation experience.
- Suitably qualified marine engineer/mariner / master mariner
- Likely candidate will have experinece with an Oil and Gas Tier 1 vessel service company
- Ability to visit offshore location
- A committed self-starter that will be expected to develop execution plans, procedures and tender work packages within a small focussed team
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.