- Posted 26 October 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is looking for Manufacturing Operatives for long term contract roles, based in Aberdeen, Dyce.
* Duties will involve assembly, strip & disassembly of oilfield equipment.
* Training will be provided but candidates with skillsets/experience in; mechanical/electrical equipment, ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices are welcome to apply.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
* Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
* Advanced computer skills.
* Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
* Relevant maintenance / manufacturing related experience in electro-mechanical function (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056867.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.