- Posted 16 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameSusan Ferguson
Our client is a process manufacturing plant in Grangemouth seeking a Maintenance Planning Engineer.
- Help maintain plant and equipment in designated areas or responsibility.
- Ensuring the coordination of plant activities for summer shutdown by collaborating with production and engineering teams to produce and track progress of the shutdown plans
- Support the planning administrator for weekly maintenance schedules during periods of absence
- Responsible for the processing and managing of SAP systems as directed and controlled by the planning process
- You will generate outage plans, schedule reviews and collect information from the Engineering and Maintenance department and production.
- Supporting the Engineering and Maintenance Department to develop / define the technical activities and time schedules in conjunction where appropriate with external companies, maintenance specialist and plant technicians
Qualifications and experience:
- HNC/HND in an engineering discipline
- Preferable experience on a COMAH site
- Background in maintenance planning and scheduling or project planning within petrochemical, oil and gas or chemical industries
- CMMS SAP for project management modules (Work orders management, purchase requisitions, purchase orders
- Proficient Microsoft Office applications
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.