Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Logistics Assistant, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensure effective and efficient performance of all marine, aviation and shore base activities
* Maintain all Logistics SLA's.
* Raise all logistics service requests and approve invoices
* Provide logistics SME to all relevant business groups and company management
* Central role in Marine and Aviation incident investigation
* Assist with development of annual OPEX budgets in line with business planning requirements for all duty holder and operated assets
* Promote and implement measurable continuous improvements to meet ever changing company requirements and producing KPI reports.
* Deputises for Logistics Team Lead
Experience & Qualifications:
* North Sea Oil & Gas Logistics experience essential
* Knowledge of using Kabal
* Knowledge of using Vantage
* Experience in similar role
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/070462.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.