- Posted 03 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
We have a current opportunity for a Logisitics Superintendent on a temporary basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Focal point for Marine contractors to ensure support vessels are available as required.
- Focal point for Marine Activities including Supply vessels, Errv's, Diving, Constructions' Vessels, W2W.
- Vessel Assurance.
- Vessel voyage coordination including bunkering and port calls.
- HSE incident reporting and follow up.
- Ensure proper programming and distribution of all marine activities and services.
- Coordinate Vessels Masters in the field activities.
- Ensuring safely and timely vessels' crew changes
- Monitoring and auditing of Vessel HSE and 'Fit For Purpose' under industrial standard protocol.
- Provide input in the selection of vessels.
- Ensure Company's procedures are maintained updated.
- Ensure Checks when a vessel is entering in the Platform Safety Zone are performed regularly.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.