Lead Project Operations Engineer based in Italy up to 650 Euro Daily
Are you a skilled Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to coordinate and advise on technical matters in the petroleum industry?
Do you have technical knowledge/experience of gas plant technology and systems?
Do you have at least 8 years of experience in the petroleum industry?
If so, keep on reading!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Lead Project Operations Engineer to join my client's team in Italy. As a Lead Project Operations Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to coordinate the exploration and production (E&P) contract. You will play a crucial role in advising contractors on technical matters and procedures, acting as a liaison between contractors and project engineers, and providing general technical and project support.
- Coordinate the E&P contract for Company Rep. at the contractor site
- Advise contractors on technical matters and procedures.
- Act as the coordinator between contractors and project engineers
- Provide general technical support and project support.
- Expedite contractors on flagged issues at the site.
- Follow up on the progress of procurement and expediting critical materials.
- Support the review and follow-up of monthly reports, comments, and actions
- Manage, lead, and participate in audits and reviews as required
- Review and approve contractor documentation prior to issuing
- Serve as the PE/RE on defined projects when needed
- Review and recommend bids
- Coordinate, participate, and perform interviews on behalf of the company sites
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering
- 8 years of experience in the petroleum industry
- 4 years of experience in project management
- Strong personal commitment to HS&E
- Technical knowledge/experience of gas plant technology and systems
- Strong multidiscipline project engineering and project administration/management skills
- Familiarity with planning and contract work
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for the petroleum industry and possess the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.