Lead Project Management Specialist
- Posted 28 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameRen White
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for defining, deploying, and managing project management related processes and support tools.
* Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes, and procedures in the own field.
* Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
* Contributes to project as a team member or leads small projects.
* Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
* Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Processes and Tools.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
* Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
* Effective problem identification and solution skills.
* Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.