- Posted 04 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Lead Hydrogen Engineer on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Oman on a residential basis.
Lead Hydrogen Engineer will be responsible for providing expert commercial, technical, and strategic support on engineering of hydrogen/ammonia production systems and associated infrastructure, specifically those generated from renewables.
Role and Responsibilities
- Development of feasibility, pre/FEED, FEED and delivery of hydrogen/ammonia production systems.
- Design/specification of electrolyzer, water treatment, hydrogen compression, transportation and storage.
- Selecting and managing technology licensors and vendors for hydrogen/ammonia production systems and incorporating their input into engineering design.
- Contribute to business development activities, providing technical presentations to clients, and assist in securing new opportunities
- Lead and mentor less senior engineers.
Bachelor or master's degree in chemical engineering or equivalent, and a demonstratable hydrogen/ammonia experience in a lead capacity
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.