Lead HR Business Partner
- Posted 26 April 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Lead HR Business Partner, based in Aberdeen.
* Lead the development and implementation of the HR plan which supports the directorates business priorities. Work with the management team to agree HR priorities in accordance with business and HR strategy and work to agreed level of service. Provide the HR strategy for the departments.
* Develop strong relationships with managers and employees to ensure the delivery of a credible, value adding HR leadership service. All HR administration support will be provided by the HR Operations function.
* Support the Corporate Expatriation and Compensation team with the implementation and management of appropriate reward initiatives within the Asset, supporting the UK and Group annual salary review campaigns and KPI process, ensuring managers make good reward decisions for their teams.
* Ensure improvements in the staff performance management process, ensuring key performance measures are linked to strategy and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement within individual and organisational performance.
* Ensure that Group and the company's Corporate HR processes and policies are implemented and embedded, providing insight regarding operational requirements where necessary and ensuring they meet the needs of the business and the wider organisation. Provide input and assist in the development of Policies and Procedures.
* Share best practice across the Assets and Corporate HR Functions. Management of relevant HR audit and continuous improvement actions within departments.
* Lead on complex employee relations issues that may create significant risk to the organization.
* Ensure HR advice and support provided is professional, commercial and focused on the business requirements as well as legislation.
* Report, as requested, to the business on the progress towards achievement of HR goals.
* HR leadership of organisational change activities including advising on legislative risks within the business relating to employment issues, e.g., restructuring, TUPE.
* Ad-hoc project work as agreed with the Asset and/ or Corporate HR.
* Contribute to the Company's emergency response capability through participation in the HR duty team.
* Develop the manpower budgets and forecasts and report monthly on achievement of these.
* Ensure manpower plans are budgeted, challenged and controlled, ensuring headcount is managed to budget.
* Lead the development of any structural change & resourcing within directorate and then co-ordinate recruitment through the Talent Development Team.
* Determine when appropriate to recruit externally and seek appropriate approvals prior to co-ordinating recruitment through the Talent Development Team.
* Liaise with the Talent Developers to ensure expatriate and inpatriate moves are known and are included in manpower and succession planning.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Educated to Degree level and/ or full CIPD membership or other professional qualification in Human Resource Management
* Significant professional HR experience with exposure to strategic decision making
* Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels within the organisation
* Experience of building, inspiring and leading teams
* Commercial focus with sound business acumen
* Knowledge of strategy of the Asset and business
* Ability to manage multiple projects and skilled in matrix working
* Significant knowledge of employment legislation and HR practices, including best practice and current HR trends
* Strong delivery and continuous improvement focus
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065680.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.