- Posted 08 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameKafui Toviekou
* The Interface Coodinator is responsible for the coordination of engineering, design information, work tasks and scheduling of interfaces related to the Onshore Engineering Project Team office.
* Ensure implementation of interface agreements with internal (i.e. Upstream) stakeholders.
* Work in the Engineering Interface organization of around 3 FTE on Company's side.
* Manage internal Upstream-Downstream engineering interfaces.
* Lead the engineering internal interfaces ensuring appropriate engineering resources are tasked with deliverable production to ensure agreements
with other parties are upheld/agreed.
* Actively participate and lead regular interface meetings.
* Plan the interface work based upon the interfaces already identified and assigned to support department objectives.
* Ensure that interfaces are formally closed and approved by all parties before the design is frozen.
* Ensure that interfaces are executed and completed in accordance with project objectives.
* Monitor, update and record revision and status of interfaces.
* Maintain and update the interface register.
* Deal with construction interface considerations and potential problems ensuring efficient operations.
* Support Lesson Learned and resolve issues between different projects/assets and coordinate reporting trend analysis of project/incidents that have relevance to operations.
* Review the engineering deliverables and coordinates with other disciplines to ensure adherence to interface agreements.
* Monitor and control of Subsea Interface Milestones ensuring Engineering Data Transfer to Onshore Engineering.
* Control the process of interface identification and definition of technical and execution interfaces.
* Assist in providing the project with all information related to the interface agreement needed by the requesting parties.
* Ensure all pending issues and IAs are cleared and closed out.
* Lead Audits on Contractor interface process.
* Prepare weekly and monthly reports of the activities
* Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline.
* Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred
* Proficient in English language.
* Eight (8) or more years' experience in Oil and Gas and large projects.
* Knowledge of LNG Projects, offshore pipeline systems, oil and gas facilities, construction activities, and subsea components comprising
a subsea working system.
* Ability to assimilate, organize and integrate information from numerous sources and communicate effectively with internal project and
external teams and stakeholders.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.