We have a current opportunity for a Integrity Team Lead on a contract basis. The position will be based in Algeria on a 4x4 week rotation. For further information about this position please apply.
Primary Role and Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Co-ordination of Integrity Management implementation, monitoring
- Responsible for pressure system integrity on, HSE, production
critical, mechanical, piping, pipeline systems and structures, based
on international best practices corrosion management.
- Provide assurance through a set of performance indicators with
regards to the PIMS, SIMS and the FIMS.
- Manage the team with inspection resources, inspection coordination,
and Pipeline engineers.
- Follow up on team competency, capacity and development.
Set the direction and expectations
- Ensure that adequate tools for data storage and sharing is developed
- Ensure proper planning, manning, execution and reporting of all
inspection and corrosion management activities.
Integrity Management Co-ordination:
- Ensure development and implementation of a set of Integrity Management Strategies to cover all equipment related to FIMS, SIMS and PIMS.
- Maintain and follow-up of the Integrity Management plan.
- Assure compliance of all audit requirements of IM standard
including external audits.
- Advices and assists for improving ISG organisations awareness of
- Ensure all anomalies are managed.
- Provide expert advice to other parties.
- Degree within in relevant engineering disciplines
- Certificates such as API 510, API 570, API 580 is preferable
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.