Human Resources & Global Mobility Team Leader up £64k London
Do you have experience in Human Resources and Global Mobility?
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced environment as an HR professional?
Do you have knowledge of UK and international employment law.
If so, look no further! We are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join my Client Team in London
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating HR services and operations for international employees. You will work closely with senior management and HR managers, ensuring smooth mobilization and management of resources in line with the companywide plans.
- Provide support and guidance to team members, resolving any operational queries efficiently.
- Escalate complex issues to the Regional Head of HR Operations for resolution.
- Analyze HR systems and ensure data integrity, reporting, and personnel management.
- Manage team member workload within SLA parameters, ensuring adherence to procedures and policies.
- Take a lead role in strategic projects across multiple disciplines.
- Ensure payroll files and expenses are accurate, collaborating with the Payroll Team
- Review procedures and propose cost control measures to enhance the 'assignee experience'.
- Oversee VIP Senior Managers cases with attention to detail and professionalism.
- Report on key performance indicators and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain up-to-date employee files and trackers, conducting periodical reviews.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR requirements for record keeping and data processing.
- Manage the onboarding and inclusion process for new team members within a specific region.
- Lead and inspire your team within the assigned geographical area.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in HR operations and team management
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of HR systems and processes
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with senior management and HR professionals.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks.
- Familiarity with GDPR regulations and compliance
What do you get out of it?
- The annual base salary ranges from £60K to £64K
- Annual lunch allowance (FTC/Perm): £1,350
- Annual car allowance (FTC/Perm): £8,300
- You get to work for one of the biggest oil and gas companies.
- International opportunities
If you are passionate about HR, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love making a difference, we want to hear from you.
Apply now and take the next step in your career journey!
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.