- Posted 24 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Providing first line advice and guidance to our employees and management team, actively seeking solutions to resolve issues
* Ability to prioritise issues and escalate to HRBP's and Head of HR where necessary
* Happy and confident to contribute ideas for continual improvement and innovation within the HR function
* Responsible for data integrity and maintaining accurate electronic employee records within our HRIS tool SuccessFactors (SF) and SAP. Regularly review the data you own to ensure real-time reporting is always based on accurate base-data.
* Good understand of GDPR regulations and ability to translate into daily working practices
* Proactive and accurate administration of all actions related to the employee lifecycle e.g. onboarding, cross boarding and offboarding with a view to improving employee experience across the board
* Preparation of accurate contractual documentation and related correspondence (using DocuSign to issue)
* Ability to flag HRIS issues and work with wider HR team and external consultants to resolve and improve user experience. Undertake role of 'Digital Tag' for UK with requirement to participate in a working group with other HR Coordinator's from the company's global team focusing on IT related systems issues, systems testing (as needed) and more general areas for continuous improvement.
* Responsible for absence management on & offshore and any related medical booking required eg OGUK.
* Responsible for any offshore related training bookings
* Induction of new employees to the business
* Support any internal or external audit requests in a timely manner
* Provide accurate reports for monthly finance reforecast (RFC) process e.g., Annual Leave, cost centres, time writing and headcount reports
* Support HRBP's with any international mobilisations, short- or long-term assignments and any immigration requirements. Work with our managed mobility service providers (Vialto) regarding tax and payroll compliance
* Close working relationship with our recruitment Managed Service Provider (MSP) to ensure timely and accurate preparation of POs for new contractors and for contract extensions
* Responsible for Purchase Order (PO) process for designated UK contractor population. Working with and supporting hiring managers as necessary. Also responsible for Purchase Requisition (PR) preparation for UK HR contracts/services using SAP
* Time and Attendance administration including time writing set-up in SAP for eligible employees and contractors. Management of employee leave balances within SAP including year-end reconciliation process
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous relevant HR experience gained in a fast-paced working environment
* Working understanding of people management principles, practices and procedures including a good grasp of UK employment legislation
* CIPD certification (or working towards) would also be beneficial
* Degree qualification in a relevant discipline would be beneficial but not essential
* Highly computer literate - previous experience with SAP, SuccessFactors (or other similar HRIS tool) and MS Office suite is essential
* Self-starter with excellent organisational and time management skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
* Solution oriented and customer service minded
* Collaborates and shares knowledge freely, is a 'team player'
* Continuous improvement mindset, strong analytical skills and a drive for accuracy and rigour
* Resilient and able to manage peaks of workload effectively
* Works well under pressure
* Eager to develop both personally and professionally
* Understanding of global mobility and associated processes/requirements would be advantageous
12 Month Contract position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066598.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.