- Posted 06 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameNicole Elphick
Orion Group Life Sciences are currently recruiting a HR Associate on behalf of our Multinational Pharmaceutical client based in Cork on an initial 11-month contract
The HR Associate is accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate administrative functions associated with the HR Centre of Excellence.
- Point of Contact for Time & Attendance system (Kronos), including updating, maintaining, and terminating employee profiles.
- Update & manage HR Policies and Procedures.
- Support People Managers across site.
- Participate in various projects on & above site.
- Preparation of monthly HR statistics and metrics.
- Support HRBPs on day-to-day generalist HR activities and queries.
- Administration of HR information systems (Workday) including changes and revisions and preparation of reports.
- Interpret, implement, and answer queries related to HR processes & procedures ensuring consistency and reinforcing adherence.
- Contributing to the business unit goals and objectives.
- Create and Manage HR Purchase Orders & invoices.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Possess a positive & can-do attitude.
- Takes ownership for his/her work and continuously displays good initiative.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in a team environment, such as project teams etc.
- Strong PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Workday is desirable but not required.
- Ability to manage workload, prioritise activities and close out all tasks in a timely manner.
- Willingness to learn.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business or Human Resources related)
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.