HR Analyst - Talent Acquisition & HR
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Provide a high standard of customer service to HR colleagues, managers, employees and external candidates
* Act as Workday 'super admin' - initiating and overseeing all Workday resourcing related transactions; including manager and new starter Workday training; regular system update testing, performance improvement testing and updates of associated Workday documentation
* Administration focal point supporting the Talent Acquisition Team with associated recruitment activities including managing documentation within the TA system (Cornerstone TalentLink); vacancy management and advertising; co-ordinating interviews; offer letter preparation and pre-employment checks and onboarding facilitation
* Provide Super User support for the company's onboarding system Service Now and manage the onboarding for all employee and contractor personnel
* Liaise with people leaders on vacant positions
* Where requested, support leaders with attendance at interviews, providing guidance and input on the company's recruitment process
* Advise both the HR Team and people leaders on recruitment process ie interview / assessment centre / offer processes
* Compile and provide weekly vacancy updates through the weekly HR Vacancy report
* Tracking recruitment requirements and updating Workday and TalentLink systems as required
* Monitoring UK HR inbox and advising employees on various recruitment related queries and delegating as appropriate to other team members
* Be able to work independently with limited guidance to solve problems and make judgments and decisions on how to resolve situations
* Perform other duties and additional tasks in support of ad hoc projects as required
* Collaborate with others in the team and look for opportunities to leverage their network and work with others to develop safe, practical and effective solutions for TA and HR
* Collaborate with internal personnel to improve processes, implement changes to HR processes or programs to maximise efficiency
* Provide Continuous Improvement & Innovation
* Continuously develops ways of working by seeking feedback from colleagues and key stakeholders.
* Comply with the company project management disciplines, effectively utilises knowledge databases and actively participates in project reviews
* Look for opportunities to develop technical and personal skills both by formal learning interventions and work experience. Coach team colleagues where appropriate and demonstrates a personal commitment to lifelong learning.
* Conduct all activities in a safe and effective manner and raises safety and environmental issues immediately and in line with corporate policy
* Undertake the role in line with corporate policy and demonstrate behaviours in line with company's values and beliefs at all times.
* Carry out duties in a way that maximises value and minimises waste and risk, effectively managing resources within your control and raising potential budgetary issues as soon as they are identified
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experienced in a TA support / HR service centre role already
* Proficient in data analytics and HR reporting
* Competent user of Microsoft Excel
* Experienced in working with an HRIS is advantageous, ideally Workday / TalentLink
* Highly accurate, with good attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to work in a professional and highly confidential environment
* Ideally experienced in conducting competency-based interviews
* Demonstrated ability in always providing outstanding service to all levels of internal and external customers
* Able to multi-task and handle multiple changing priorities while also assisting others with answers and solutions
* Must have the aptitude for continuously learning, evaluating, and using technology to increase the quality and efficiency of the HR / TA process
* Must be able to work well with tight deadlines and be a team player others can count on to support the goals of the team
● Degree Level qualification in relevant subject, or applicable experience in similar role
● CIPD accreditation would be an advantage
● Experience of the full Recruitment Life Cycle - with a can-do attitude not afraid to roll your sleeves up to any task
* Experience of recruiting in the Oil & Gas Industry
* The confidence and capability to influence others
* An ability and desire to deliver results
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066388.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.