Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Take a leading role in ensuring the team is deriving optimal functionality and value from SAP Success Factors (HRIS)
* Ensure the accuracy of all data in SAP and to design and produce reports that are fit for purpose for both ongoing and specific needs
* Ensure timely preparation of data and statistics for Board presentations as requested
* Review and analyse data and make recommendations to develop or improve existing systems and processes
* Present data and reports to the department, identifying errors and advising on solutions
* Manage the data cleansing and maintenance process
* Responsible for ensuring the HR department GDPR guidance is kept up to date and advising the HR team of any changes
* Support the recruiting processes with data and statistics for trends and patterns
* Provide support in maintaining the Absence Management Tracking system for both on and offshore populations
* Attend meetings as requested by HRBPs, acting as a note taker if appropriate
* Support ad hoc administrative changes to SAP with the HR Co-Ordinator
* Actively contribute to wider HR activities
Experience & Qualifications:
* Knowledge and experience of working with industry-standard ERP and HR Information Systems
* Strong systems and data management skills and ability to translate analysis and reporting requirements in to effective and streamlined reporting solutions
* It is essential that you can communicate clearly and understand business issues as explained by staff with limited or no systems knowledge
* Effective presentation and documentation skills, including the effective analysis and presentation of issues, options, and recommendations
* HR experience or knowledge is desirable but not essential for this role
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066607.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.