Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Advisor, based in Aberdeen.
* Collaborate with PO network locally and globally as needed to translate business agendas and objectives into tangible initiatives and improvement plans.
* Coordinate and align the Trade Union agenda and activities to support the company's operations.
* Coordinate the UK Works Council to drive employee engagement.
* Advise operational leaders in accordance with local policies and practices.
* Review HR policies and toolkits as needed to reflect UK best practice to align with corporate principles as appropriate.
* Other ad-hoc projects or tasks as needed.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experienced HR advisor / Senior HR Advisor with a wide-ranging generalist background
* Strong competence in Employee Relations
* Experience in supporting offshore/operational teams in addition to onshore teams.
* Broad insight into operating models and compensation for offshore organisation on the UK continental shelf
* Chartered CIPD member (or equivalent experience)
* Drive organisational development.
* People and leadership development
* Negotiations and diplomacy skills
* Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to interact and connect in a global matrix organization.
* A proactive, self-motivated and delivery-oriented team player
* An effective communicator with strong oral and written skills
* Demonstrate our values (Open, Caring, Courageous, Collaborative)
* Flexible working style and able to take on higher workload in busy periods.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069834.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.