- Posted 22 February 2023
- Salary Up to £14.00 per hour + paye
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameSusan Ferguson
Temporary 6 months +
37 hour week on site
£14 per hour
HR Generalist required to work in a fast paced environment, for a business that puts people at the heart of everything we do.
As a trusted part of the People Team, you will apply your HR experience and knowledge to a range of situations, problems and issues as well as providing guidance and advice to all levels of managers and employees throughout our business. Working for the Snr HR Business Partner, you will join a team of HRBPs and HR Advisors.
- To advise and guide managers in the application of Policies and procedures that cover all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Playing a vital role in case management by supporting managers to investigate cases, undertake hearings and provide guidance on discipline and grievance procedures.
- Your support will also be required with any appeal processes, dealing with case management in a timely manner and you'll be able to keep client on track with this.
- A sound understanding of Employment Law and any updates that impact how company manages people. Company works alongside Trade Unions in this business and it would be great if you've got experience of TU's in the workplace.
Qualifications and experience:
* CIPD part qualified associate level.
* Experience working in a HR generalist role
* Knowledge of current employment law and understanding of potential changes
* Proficient user of Microsoft packages: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.