- Posted 17 June 2022
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
We have a current opportunity for a Head of Production Optimization & Measurements on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Pointe-Noire, Congo. For further information about this position please apply.
As a member of the Production and Maintenance Division, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and guaranteeing the measures necessary to achieve the company objectives in terms of production, by implementing actions ensuring the optimization of the level of production.
- Promoting continuous operational improvement based on technological knowledge and technical assistance, using experience from headquarters.
- Supporting the processes of analysis and control of the performance of the installations, solving operational and urgent problems, with the support of the Maintenance department.
- Providing support and expertise during the various development stages of investment projects, managing project improvements, and modifying and participating in the start-up of new facilities.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Higher education such as BAC+5 or engineering degree.
- English and French languages are mandatory, Italian optional
- Previous experience in the oil field
- Production optimization techniques.
- Tools, techniques and methodologies for the analysis and interpretation of results.
- HSEQ policies, objectives, and management systems.
- Contract management.
- Planning methods and techniques.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.