- Posted 09 May 2022
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Flotel Permit Coordinator, based Offshore on a 3 / 3 rotation.
* Ensure permits identify any requirements for inhibits/overrides and isolations. Insure permits clearly define the scope of work, location of work site and relevant risk assessment.
* Liaise with Flotel Safety Supervisor/Advisors to make sure all risk assessments have been carried out at the correct level and are attached to the permits.
* Assist the RSES-D in producing technical reports as required.
* Maybe required to spend time offshore in advance of the flotel arrival, for platform & Evision permit system familiarisation.
* Encourage proactive and open approach to learning & sharing knowledge.
* Good understanding of plant operation, maintenance and construction activities on an oil & gas facility is required.
* Strong prioritisation, time management & organisational skills.
* Provide training/coaching to new Evision users.
* Carry out issuing of permits within the defines of the Temporary operating Instruction currently in place.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous Area Authority & Ops experience, plus E Vision Version 8 or ISSOW.
* Permit preparation & validation experience.
* Must have direct experience using Electronic permit software.
* Preferably qualified to ONC/HNC/HND level in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. mechanical, process, electrical, etc.) with minimum Higher Standard or equivalent qualification.
* Relevant experience working within a technical or engineering environment, preferably within the oil & gas industry.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054544.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.