- Posted 12 June 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Financial Manager, based in Aberdeen.
* Day to day management of the team, ensuring work is performed in these areas to a high standard and goals/development plans are in place for the team.
* Ensure processes in all areas are well controlled and efficient in line with lean finance principles
* Oversee FSC teams in managing Oracle Geos system interfaces, process and controls to meet local Finance governance and to achieve closing calendars
* Manage relationships with Supply Chain, Projects, Global Business Services and Treasury to facilitate procure to pay process
* Support business with their AR billing requirements and debt follow up and ensuring tax compliance requirements are met
* Oversee AR/Billings team managing quarterly inter-company schedules, reconciliations and input to Group consolidation system
* Manage KPI reporting for all areas to improve performance and reporting
* Support AP, AR and FSC leads in resolution of issues and interface with other parts of business and finance
* Responsible for month end and quarter end activities of teams and SOX compliance including all related balance sheet responsibilities and journal sign off
* Supporting the team, reviewing their work in detail and understanding the technical side to their roles
* Supporting Finance Director in achieving wider Finance Department objectives including ad hoc tasks as required
* Supporting Management and ongoing development of the Geos Platform
Experience & Qualifications:
* Qualified from one of the main Accountancy bodies
* Post qualified experience in a similar role
* Technical skills as specified in qualification and experience
* Able to meet strict deadlines
* Strong accounting background demonstrating sound understanding of accounting principles
* Experience of dealing with business managers on finance and systems issues
* Professional attitude with appreciation of wider business objectives
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/054650.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.