Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Finance Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Prepare Corporate forecasts in a robust and timely manner, including but not limited to the Plan, and LVs, for the current year plus five further years, with inputs sourced from the FP, CF and FO;
* Deliver all forecast outputs in accordance with the corporate; ensuring data integrity, consistency and ensuring deliverables are met.
* Ownership of Forecast models and seek to drive improvements including opportunities for automation.
* Responsibility for management & maintenance of Forecasting System, ensuring Data Integrity, controls and carry out periodic review of the formula library;
* Ensure the Planning system's Master data & Hierarchies are always aligned and consistent with FO master data;
* Maintain reconciliations of the monthly results in the planning system to the FO reported results for the Asset for actual periods;
* Systems improvement, including but not limited to embedding automated controls and embedding automated calculations wherever possible; Support their implementation with the Systems & Reporting Manager;
* Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in Finance; Have the business and finance knowledge to efficiently facilitate interchange and relationships between FP, CF and FO, and within FBP;
Experience & Qualifications:
* Accounting Qualification preferred (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS)
* Previous commercial and analytical finance experience
* Track record of creating robust forecasts and budgets as well as underpinning materials prepared with sound financial accounting knowledge.
* Experience of varied systems including BW and BPC, and highly proficient with delivering controlled Excel spreadsheets
* Working knowledge of Upstream taxation
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/070352.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.