- Posted 12 June 2022
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameMonika Gajda
Our Client, a leading Oil & Gas service field company currently require a Field Specialist to join their operations based in Aberdeen to assist with the well sites Surface Logging Systems.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are understood and followed
- Understand and monitor all well site operations
- Ensure that all equipment and services are functioning properly and accurately
- Perform regular and frequent calibration checks of instruments and routine maintenance is performed as required on all equipment
- Catching and processing of all geological samples
- Creating and editing lithology logs and reports for daily deliverables
- Rig-Up unit and all equipment as required, conforming to scope of work. Ensure all installations are performed in a safe manner
- Assist well site personnel to understand and use data interpretations provided by the Client's Surface Logging.
- Other duties as assigned
Contract duration: June 2022 - March 2023
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 12 hours per day
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.