We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Field Service Operator.
In this role, you will work under direct supervision, actively participating in the rig-up and rig-down of service equipment.
Your responsibilities will include completing documents, reports, and forms related to the service performed. Additionally, you will receive training in the operation of various equipment such as shale shakers, centrifuges, cuttings handling and slurrification systems, and vacuum and pressure washing systems.
* Location: Evansville, WY
* Length of Assignment: 6 months
* Expected start date: ASAP
* Shift, hours, rotation: Days/Nights, 12.5 hours per day, 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off
Top Three Skills:
* Solids Control experience preferred but not required.
* Heavy Equipment operation.
* Mechanically Inclined.
* Rig-up and rig-down of service equipment.
* Completion of documents, reports, and forms to support services.
* Training in the operation of equipment, including shale shakers, centrifuges, cuttings handling systems, and vacuum and pressure washing systems.
* Effective communication with team members.
* Basic mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
* Basic reading comprehension and writing skills.
* Promotion of quality improvement processes.
* Safety awareness and adherence to environmental regulations.
* Compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
* Preferred basic computer skills.
* Completion of specific Baroid training is a plus.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of six months of relevant experience.
* Basic computer skills preferred.
* Forklift (or relevant certifications for machinery/tools used)
* Per Diem
* Housing provided while on site.
* Hitch Travel Reimbursable
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.