Field Service Engineer
My client is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalisation. They are looking to hire a Field Service Engineer on a permanent staff basis. This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary, company vehicle, overtime and additional benefits on offer.
Location - Remote / UK travel
Salary - £38,000 - £44,000 + Bonus + Overtime + Standby uplift
Must have full clean driving licence and ability to travel within the UK and occasionally overseas.
* Carry out and have experience including servicing, maintenance, commissioning, installing and providing technical support.
* Problem solving and diagnostic skills.
* Maintain electrical and control systems.
* Partake in 24/7 standby rota ensuring round the clock cover.
* Additional training will be provided.
* HNC or Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* Must have relevant experience of fault finding, commissioning and maintenance of Industrial Automation equipment.
* Excellent communication, relationship building and customer care skills.
* The ability to work under pressure and to work on your own initiative and as part of a team if required.
* PC literacy is essential: Various OS / MS Office
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.