Escalation & Technical Support Engineer
Great opportunity to work for an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalisation. They are looking to hire an Escalation & Technical Support Engineer on a permanent staff basis. This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer.
In this role, you will be responsible for arranging Low Voltage Motor repairs both within and outside of the Motor Warranty period, provision of replacement Motor quotes, repair partner concerns and for the certification of local Motor repair partners.
* Preparation and handling, within a timely manner, technical quotations and negotiations for LV Motor service-related matters which include urgent breakdown support requests, preventive maintenance works, inspection and repair works, testing and commissioning works, retrofit works.
* Act as the interface leading and supporting customer issues for the business from investigation, data summary reports to technical presentations to both customers and the internal business.
* Collaborating with both contractors and internal personnel to ensure progress is made in a timely, efficient, and a collaborative manner.
* Use the CRM tool to maintain customer records, log opportunities, quotations, all account activities whilst ensuring that these are regularly updated.
* Qualified to NVQ/HND/HNC/Degree level in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, a relevant Automation subject area or equivalent experience.
* Excellent oral and written presentation skills, applications, market and competition knowledge and the ability to communicate optimally at all levels within an organisation are crucial.
* Ability to handle time and resources and able to demonstrate that they can work under pressure, to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
* Analytical thinking, decision making and change orientation and proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.