- Posted 14 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
We are seeking an Equipment Rental Coordinator with experience within a manufacturing facility, particularly oilfield equipment and coatings etc. Initially a 6 month contract there is a good chance to extend to 12 months and beyond.
Candidates should ideally be based at short notice and already live in the Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire area (role is 100% office based) and have a background in supporting an engineering manufacturing facility.
A good working experience of ERP systems such as Oracle, Ariba or SAP would be essential.
* Accountable for the management of rental tool lifting equipment and responsible for ensuring in conjunction with supplier to ensure that the Tooling/Service lifting gear register is accurately maintained.
* Responsible for ascertaining correct tool inspection requirements for tools entering the workshop, based on tool condition, Field service feedback and usage.
* Responsible for planning and coordinating recertification of tools as needed.
* Responsible for driving planning and coordination efforts to reduce repair lead-times through the workshop.
* Responsible for creating visit & Work Packets from long term tool demand and tool Tracker information.
* Responsible for planning and coordinating on-site inspection requirements (FM, Lifting, Premium Thread).
* Responsible for planning and coordinating pre survey cleaning of tools and equipment entering the workshop.
* Responsible for reviewing tool condition surveys once completed.
* Responsible for maintaining oversight and reporting on rental tools and equipment statuses end to end in the rental maintenance process.
* Live location of tools and spares
* Leadtimes, forecasts and current status of tool and component spares, repairs and subcon.
* Physical confirmation of tool and equipment movements
Shipping receipt on site
Dispatch for repair/subcon
Incoming receipt from repair/subcon
Shipping to customers
* Responsible for initiating the onsite scrap and quarantine workflow, ensuring all functions are informed and processes are complied with.
* Responsible for initiating OSP Requirements for any subcontractors rework or coating based on survey information.
* Responsible for assessing the financial impact and cost benefits of rework, replacement or substitution of tools or components
* Responsible for planning and coordinating Welding and Machine repairs at Montrose based on survey information.
* Responsible for ensuring replacement parts are provisioned based on future demand and survey information.
* Responsible for planning and coordinating shipment of stock parts if at different location.
* Responsible for planning and coordinating transport for any sub-con operations.
* Responsible for updating tool Unit Configurations.
* Responsible for maintaining and updating tool tracker with progress statuses.
* Responsible for creating Ariba Req's for internal and Global requirements.
* Responsible for ensuring the return of customer owned pups
* Various other functions based on tracker info.
* Ship sales orders.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054442.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.