- Posted 07 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAnna Fryer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Environmental Advisor, based in Aberdeen.
* Subject matter expert on greenhouse gases and greenhouse gas accounting
* Support the company emissions reduction strategy and action plans.
* Environmental combustion, flare and vent focal point
* Collaborate with engineers to generate input to, and provide oversite of, the new PPC
and ETS data management tool, emissions calculations, monitoring and reporting.
* Facilitates emission reduction workshops, atmospheric emissions training programmes
* Main regulatory liaison for ETS, support assets with instrument outages methodologies
and maintains ETS permits
* Provide interpretation and guidance on related environmental legislation.
* Ensure compliance assurance on applicable legislative and process requirements
identifying areas of strengthening or improvement.
* Facilitate the delivery of the asset ETS verification, working with the appropriate
* Maintain and develop atmospheric procedures and strategies.
* Represent the Company at external technical groups.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in related science or engineering subject(s) and experience within the field is
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to build networks and influence a broad range
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055811.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.