Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Entry Level Business Planning Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Support the forecast process, culmination in Monthly Business Review Packs and Liquidity Packs
* Develop Oracle EPM Reporting products
* Support the budget and plan cycle
* Assist with preparing detailed analysis communicating movements and results
* Coordinate presentations - VIP visits, monthly forecast packs, senior presentations
* Assist with any special projects e.g. Improvement initiatives
* Performance Management - Assist with setting monthly performance review preparation
Experience & Qualifications:
* Advanced Excel and PPT skills essential
* Ability to cope with peaks and troughs of workload and possess excellent prioritization skills
* Experience of solving complex unstructured problems using detailed modelling skills essential
* Have a good understanding of the E&P Value Chain and profitability of an E&P Co.
* Team Player but also comfortable working independently
* Strong Communicator - Can use language effectively (verbal or written) to gather information and facilitate the exchange of ideas
* Creative Thinker - Ability to look and think outside the box and develop new modelling strategies to overcome issues
* Organised and methodical approach to work with an eye for detail
* Minimum Bachelor level
12 month Contract position until summer 2024.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/067971.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.