Enterprise Risk Manager
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Enterprise Risk Manager based in Aberdeen or London. Full Rights to work in the UK Required.
* Working across the organization to support the identification, evaluation and quantification of risks.
* Improving transparency of risk through effective communication through the organization
* Evolving and implementing the company's enterprise risk management strategy
* Preparation of risk reports for Audit and Risk Committee and the Board of Directors
* Leading insurance related workstreams including the annual renewal process.
* Supporting senior executives on ad-hoc projects, analysis and presentation
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor level Degree or equivalent
* Previous relevant experience in a risk management position is essential.
* Experience within the upstream oil and gas industry would be preferred
* Analytical mindset with strong ability to quantify identified risks
* A good understanding of the E&P value chain and profitability of an E&P company would be
* beneficial but not essential
* Organised and methodical approach to work with an eye for detail
* Able to prioritise risks and use effective judgement to decide what measures are required to mitigate, and which risks to escalate
* Team player who is also comfortable working independently
* Strong communicator - can use language effectively (verbal or written) to gather information and facilitate the exchange of ideas
* Strong Excel and PPT skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/065058.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.