We have a current opportunity for a Enterprise Records & Information Governance Analyst on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Allentown but is also open to remote workers. For further information about this position please apply.
We are excited to share our Digital Technology team is expanding to meet growing business needs across the world. We're making a significant investment in our people and systems to strengthen our digital foundation, drive business optimization and enhance our customer experience. If you are passionate about achieving these goals as well, we would like you to consider joining our team!
We have an immediate opening for a ERIG Analyst supporting our Enterprise Records & Information Governance program. This position can be located at our office in Allentown, PA or can be available to those working remotely in the US. In the case of remote work, physical presence in the office may be required on occasion to engage in face-to-face collaboration among teammates.
The ERIG Analyst provides support the business regarding records, policy, process implementations, and stays current on all requirements. Provides business users access to offsite storage vendor systems and acts as the subject matter export to support all Physical Records inquiries.
What you'll do:
* Participate to enhance the records & information governance program
* Collaborate and work closely with business areas globally to provide education on the Enterprise Records Retention Schedule and associated procedures
* Partners to support the separation, transfer and integration of records and information associated with mergers, acquisitions, site closures and joint ventures globally
* Prepare and execute destruction review cycles
* Develop, deliver and maintain educational materials on SharePoint sites.
* Monitor offsite storage vendor invoices to ensure SLA's are met and unapproved services are not occurring
* Support Records Coordinators across the Globe with Physical Records Mgmt. processes
* Analyze global Physical Records inventories for missing metadata and works with the business to accurately complete
* Develops and supports a consolidated reporting model to report on Physical Records compliance status
* Conducts clean up initiatives where boxes are abandoned with no Ownership
* Provides backup support to the ERIG team
* Performs support to various ERIG team initiatives
What we're looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
* 7+ years professional experience, ideally focused on Physical records management, shredding services, and information life cycle activities
* Strong organization, project management, and analysis skills
* Strong MSSharepoint and Excel skills
* Strong analysis experience
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications
* Experience working with global cross-functional teams
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.