Location: Westlakes / Warrington
An engineering manager; delivering against role definition.
Ability to demonstrate SQEP against the role.
The role will typically involve the following, however for a breakdown of the project scope see task orders
- Responsible for estimating, scheduling, forecasting and the production of agreed upon deliverables
- Management of DSA teams in production of deliverables
- Production or contribution to the development of project delivery strategy and initiation documents e.g. project functional spec, verification plan project execution plan and business case
- Development of safety case and safety files including attendance at HAZOP, review of ES and production of substantiation documentation
- Production of design risk assessments
- Interfacing with project discipline leads, clients and stakeholders
Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrable track record of full project lifecycle delivery and use management systems
- Demonstrable excellent communication skills
- Demonstratable evidence of strong leadership and organisational qualities
- Experience in nuclear design
- Understanding and experience of relevant legislation, standards, and procedures relevant to project
- Understanding and working knowledge of safety cases
- Ability to apply "Engineering fit for purpose judgement"
- Minimum BEng/BSc engineering or equivalent
- Other regulated industries will be considered
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.