- Posted 03 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameRen White
* Under direct supervision, provides limited on-site assistance to field operations on the operation and maintenance of electrical or mechanical equipment.
* Use best practices and operational/maintenance procedures in providing technical assistance.
* May assist in documenting best practices.
* Reviews documentation.
* Assist in providing technical, operational, and practical expertise to development and operations technology projects.
* Incorporate Reliability, HSE and Quality standards into work activities.
* Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability, or operations.
* Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
* Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an associate degree in a related field of science or through 3 years working in a related technology, manufacturing, and/or field operations capacity.
* Extensive travel may be required.
* Engineering degree (petroleum preferred, at least in junior college)
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.