- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary Up to £23.50 per hour + + holiday pay
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEngineering Skilled Trades Recruitment
- Contact NameAngela Henderson
Contract - 8 weeks+
Location - Northwich
PAYE Rate - £23.50 + £2.84 per hour holiday pay (All Hours Worked)
Our client, a successful and innovative Manufacturing business is seeking to source qualified Electricians to join their Electrical Team for a contract role.
* Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship or City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3
* IEE 17th edition Wiring Regulations
* MEWP/IPAF Trained
To provide electrical skills including fault identification and analysis to facilitate repairs, improvements, inspections, adjustments and to agreed standards.
* Installation and commissioning of power and control cabling for, electrical drive and process equipment upgrades and new installation.
* Competency in, instrumentation, sensors transmitters and transducers of, PID controllers, proximity sensors, temperature transmitters, etc.
* Working with, installing, and maintaining safety critical control systems and associated interlocks, e-stop circuits, pull wire systems, etc. (electrical [Pilz] and mechanical [Castel/Fortress])
* Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction.
* Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices to ensure, integrity, compatibility, and safety of system.
* Carry out of control and variable speed drive systems, inspection set up and repair.
* Maintenance and repair of general facilities electrical equipment including, lighting, emergency light inspection, testing and repair, PAT testing, portable electrical equipment.
* To comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and to observe the requirements of the Company Safety Policy and other relevant legislation.
* Where applicable understand programming/fault rectification on PLC systems associated with the control of production systems, e.g., Allen Bradley
* Ensuring work areas are always kept clear and that unused and waste material are returned to stores or properly disposed of at all times.
Basic 37.5 hours per week (7.45 am to 4.30 pm half hour lunch break)
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.