As an Electrical Production Technician your main responsibilities would be:
- To undertake assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
- Carrying out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence covering electronic systems.
- Calibration and fault finding of process instrumentation including pressure, flow, temperature, level measurement and plc control.
- To undertake fault finding and maintenance of LV systems and motor control circuits.
- To provide and take responsibility for accurate fault diagnosis and implementation of remedial work.
- Carrying out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
- Supporting colleagues learning and development through knowledge sharing and task instruction.
- The successful candidate will hold an NVQ Level 3 in an electrical discipline, or evidence of an approved apprenticeship in electric maintenance.
- We require a candidate with experience of working within an industrial environment, preferably within a maintenance role and they must hold a minimum of 5 years of electrical maintenance experience.
- This role requires experience of working on multi distribution systems and individuals who have experience of test and inspection of large and industrial sites are preferred.
- Experience of working on 3 phase systems would be an advantage.
- Must have the ability to aide in fault finding within complex distribution systems.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.