Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary £37,000 - £40,000 + extensive benefits + bonus
Location - Perth, Scotland
Our client, an innovative and global leading manufacturing business is seeking to source a skilled and qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their engineering team due to company expansion.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Possess a BS 7671:2018 18th edition wiring regulations qualification.
* Have a proven track record within a maintenance engineering environment.
* Be able to work under your own supervision, be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
* Possess good interpersonal skills and have a structured and analytical approach to problem solving.
Advantageous experience and knowledge:
* Knowledge on thyristors and temperature control systems
* Knowledge of Analogue & Digital IO's
* Experience designing, building and commissioning control panels.
* Experience of commercial/industrial installations including heavy containment and cable install
Key responsibilities for this role:
* Promote and work within a safe working environment.
* Work to planned maintenance schedules.
* Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
* Drive change and continual improvement in relation to operating efficiency.
* Contribute to the business on time deliver targets by ensuring optimal equipment availability.
* To respond quickly and efficiently to plant breakdowns.
* Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and principles.
* Planned and organised approach to workload.
* Participate in the on-call system (1 week in 8). Additional payment allowance included.
* Experience designing, building and commissioning control panels
* Experience of commercial/industrial installations including heavy containment and cable install.
Company benefits and ethos
Our client continuously review and improve their compensation and benefits package to attract the best people to their business. As well as a competitive pension scheme, life assurance and disability cover you will receive a guaranteed year end annual bonus, access to a various discount platforms and on the job training.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.