We are currently working with a Highland based client going through a current growth period and to enable them to move forward with the plans there looking to add an Electrical Contracts Manager for the Renewable Energy division to deliver Solar PV, Battery Storage and EVCharger projects:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contracts manager or engineer looking to progress into a managerial role.
Training will be provided in new technologies if required to help make a transition from supervisor to manager.
The key tasks for the role include:
* Oversee the successful delivery of a range of renewables
projects across Scotland.
* Liaise with customers and contractors to ensure project
requirements are achieved.
* Manage the workload of a team of renewables Engineers on a
* Continue to work alongside our award winning apprenticeship
* Coordinate supply chains to ensure material are delivered
onsite when required.
* Responsible for the commercial performance of each project.
The following skills are required for the role:
* Proficient in electrical installation, repair & maintenance.
* Managing small teams of engineers & subcontractors.
* Good electrical aptitude for troubleshooting issues.
* Excellent customer service and relationship development.
* High quality workmanship and service
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.