- Posted 15 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Drilling Fluids Technical Specialist on a 12 month + contract basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
Description of Role:
* Delivers safe, efficient, and reliable D&C fluids designs and strategic solutions to the regions.
* Reports directly to the Cementing & Fluids Manager.
* Works in accordance with the client's Code of Conduct.
* Maintains Safety as a number one priority and always considers this when executing job accountabilities.
* Drives consistency and engineering rigor in drilling and completions fluids designs and operations across the Central and Regional Delivery Teams to safely deliver improved drilling and completions performance to improve well productivity and reliability.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.