Our client, a leading international Oil & Gas operator, have an opening for a Document Controller to join a large scale LNG project team in Milan.
Position: Document Controller
Responsibilities: As our Document Controller, you'll be at the forefront of ensuring the smooth flow of project information, adhering to corporate, and project guidelines. Your duties will include:
- Implementing project document control processes, procedures, and standards.
- Ensuring efficient and secure management of project information.
- Maintaining the integrity and completeness of project information in the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Facilitating information handover to Operations and other specified recipients.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams and contractor document controllers.
- Promoting HSSE rules and requirements, Company Ethics, and Code of Conduct policies.
Requirements: To excel in this role, you'll need:
- Experience in major oil and gas projects as a Document Controller.
- Experience with Electronic Document Management Systems, MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and Scanning Software.
- Fluent English proficiency; French and Portuguese language skills are advantageous.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.