Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Cyber Security Specialist, based in Aberdeen.
* Focal point for Cyber Security project scopes and development.
* Scope and support external Cyber Security study work.
* Develop and maintain detailed plans to address internal and external commitments.
* Provide updates to the IACS Cyber Security framework documents and roll out plans.
* Provide regular status reporting to stakeholders as required.
* Review and endorse IACS Cyber Security management of change where necessary.
* Support the development and endorse IACS Cyber Security training for the company.
* Provide support where required with company external audits and inspections
* Participate/facilitate IACS security risk assessments.
* Assist the asset with gap analysis against the IACS Security Standard and raising deviations.
* Contract management of key Cyber Security service contracts.
* Identify and endorse shutdown activities as required.
* Actively support Cyber Security technology development and evaluation.
* Actively support an Incident Free Workplace mindset.
* Visibly contribute to integrated planning and department objectives.
* Development of AFE's (Approval For Expenditure) as required.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Able to understand and articulate Cyber Security issues and proposed solutions.
* Ability to review and analyse technical and Cyber Security data effectively.
* Working experience with Cyber Security Standards including IEC 62443, OG 86 and NIST.
* Extensive experience from oil and gas projects.
* High level of understanding of how to interact with business and safety critical systems in a safe manner based on risk and consequence analysis.
* Engineering degree.
* Recognised Cyber Security qualification.
* Substantial engineering and operations experience in oil and gas.
* Very high level of technical and engineering competence.
* Experience in HMI's SCADA, IACS, F&G, PLCs and Emergency shutdown systems (ESD, PSS/PSD)
* Experience with IACS Cyber Security application to the oil and gas industry.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065974.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.