Crane Support Engineer - Mon-Fri Days
Location - Norwich
Great opportunity to work for a leading independent oil and gas company in Europe, with an onshore and offshore presence in 14 countries. This company is also a key player in the North Sea.
* To liaise with the Crane Shift Engineers and the management team regarding operational issues/work scopes relating to lifting appliances and their associated equipment.
* Assist with workpack preparation for panned maintenance activity including structural integrity inspections.
* Coordination of materials for planned and corrective maintenance activities.
* Ensure compliance with all legal requirements (LOLER), health, safety and environment legislation and best practices for all aspects of lifting operations.
* Assisting Hub Engineers in dissecting & populating reports, Maximo updates, SAP requisitions and general day to day administration in the crane department.
* Qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3.
* Crane and lifting appliance experience preferably in the offshore industry.
* Knowledge of engineering, maintenance, planning, logistics Previous and relevant legislation.
* A strong emphasis on organisational skills required for maintaining databases and transferring information to the main operating system.
* Maximo and SAP experience is advantageous.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.