Surrey, UK - Hybrid
Great opportunity to work for a global Energy consultancy/EPC Company who are active within the Energy industry and has a big focus on new energies/low carbon projects and the energy transition. They have had a positive start to 2023 with some strategic project wins across the globe adding a total of over US$550 million to the company's backlog of projects.
* Develop cost estimates
* Liaise with other business units to extract data
* Collate & maintain company cost data and norms
* Assist in the development of benchmarks
* Assist in bid evaluations
* Improve and maintain estimating methods and tools within the cost estimating function
* Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant qualification
* Good understanding of construction techniques in the Energy sector
* Good knowledge of various cost estimating methods and accuracies
* Relevant experience with cost estimation
* Strong communication and presentations skills
* Good ability in MS Excel and other MS Office tools
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.