The Contracts and Procurement Lead will be responsible for the preparation and administration of all the contracts placed by the project and follow-up the LLI delivery during all project phases (Pre-project, FEED, Execution).
1. Preparation of document related to FEED Contract and in a later stage Execution Contracts (EPC type)
2. Define Call for Tender (CFT) Evaluation procedure according to company rules and ensure it is applied
3. Ensure that all tenders and contract activities are performed in accordance with regulations, TTE rules and procedures
4. Prepare all procedures related to contract management
5. Lead the prequalification process for the bidders list
6. Coordinate the CFT process and participate to the evaluation
7. Negotiate contract and prepare RTA
8. Prepare Variation and maintain Variation register and assist Project Control Manager in Matters concerning Claims, disputes, and negotiation.
9. Assist and advise Project Control Manager and Project Manager on all matters related to contract administration
10. Follow-up of the procurement of the LLI for the project.
11. Prepare the contract Close-out and REX (Return of Experience) for the FEED and Execution phase
* Education: Engineering, business, or Law school degree
* Professional Experience: +15 years
* Experience within project: 10 years in a project environment including CFT and construction contract management in the Energies industry
Green Energy project development in US. American Company as Partner; Local Suppliers; compliance with state regulations; High negotiation expected.
For the preparation of the FEED CFT, the service holder will be based in France (4Q24) then move on to US for the FEED Studies and Project Development.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.