- Posted 11 November 2022
- Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
- DisciplinePermanent Recruitment
- Contact NameRob Wilson
Great opportunity to work as a Contracts Administrator for a UK gas and infrastructure operator based in London.
Their strategy is to be a safe, efficient and low-carbon developer and producer of high-value gas.
* Support the relevant contract holder with all post contract award contract administration activities
* Administering contractual commitments and monitor and tracking cost control against agreed terms / call offs / CTRs in accordance with Company process and procedures
* Administering and auditing of Company procure to pay system and to ensure adequate records are maintained and updates made where required
* Proactive monitoring of costs, delivering final account statements and close out of relevant contractual commitments
* Assisting C&P colleagues with the issuing of contracts, amendments and call-offs for execution
* Fluent in both written and spoken English
* Good administration experience, preferably within the Oil and Gas, Engineering or civils industries
* Experienced in multi-discipline interaction and co-ordination
* Capable of using all specific PC software
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.