Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Contractor Management Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Working with external agencies and internal management to ensure an approved day rate banding in line with market data.
* Working with contracts and procurement duet to review TAS (technical assistance service) contracts and agency PSL (preferred supplier list) and monitoring the performance against KPI's of those suppliers.
* Monitor and manage contractor contract renewals, including budget approvals
* Coordinating annual contractor rate review
* Dealing with contractor queries internally and through recruitment partners
* Resolving contractor timesheet issues
* Supporting the business with core and project contractor as well as internal and external staff recruitment requirements
* Attending weekly recruitment validation meetings with HR management to discuss most appropriate recruitment strategy
* Validating service descriptions with Hiring Managers
* Supporting the business in large scale recruitment projects including annual Graduate and Intern campaigns
* Supporting wider recruitment team with internal job postings and interview arrangements
* Issuing contractor vacancies to approved recruitment partners
* Shortlisting CVs for Hiring Managers review
* Organising and supporting contractor interviews where necessary
* Building contractor offers and facilitating offers through the recruitment partners
* Issuing feedback to recruitment partners for unsuccessful candidates
* Ensuring a smooth and efficient flow of internal approvals paperwork
* Maintaining an accurate recruitment tracker
* Compiling and presenting quarterly market rate data
* Onboarding and offboarding contractors in relevant HRIS systems
* Conduct regular data validation audits in HRIS systems
* Raising Purchase Orders, managing overall spend and expediting agency invoicing
* Ensuring good communication with HRBPs and hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process
* Ensuring continuous compliance with IR35, AWR and GDPR legislation.
* Producing recruitment KPIs
Experience & Qualifications:
* Considerable experience gained from both internal and external recruitment environments is preferable
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
* Experience working to challenging deadlines
* Able to build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Good understanding of HR policies and procedures
* Strong delivery and continuous improvement focus
* Intermediate/Advanced Excel user
12 Month Contract - PAYE position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/068173.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.